Professor Valentina Zharkova Confirms “Super” Grand Solar Minimum [Edited}

Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up.

Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — only 2 out of 150 models predicted this.

Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years. [ Not the Grand Minimum but the full cycle ]

The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase.

This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.

Here is the Professors full presentation: https://youtu.be/M_yqIj38UmY

I am interested in the reader view of Professor Valentina Zharkova presentation. Is it credible? Please comment, let us get a conversation going.

Screenshot 2018-11-22 07.25.51Screenshot 2018-11-22 07.27.34

Advertisements

18 thoughts on “Professor Valentina Zharkova Confirms “Super” Grand Solar Minimum [Edited}

1. Gabriel November 22, 2018 / 9:20 am

This hypothesis has already started to be consistent with the decay rates of present solar parameters. As I told you before a grand minimum even worst than Maunder’s is a huge possibility if no reversal happens. It must be clear it’s a potencial ELE situation. Or at least it’ll be a serious threat to our civilization.

Great post, Russ! Congrats!

• Russ Steele November 22, 2018 / 11:42 am

Thanks, Gabriel. We live in a chaotic universe and we should expect some chaos from our sun.

• Ralph Emerson November 27, 2018 / 10:57 am

May I ask what a potential ‘ELE’ situation stands for?

• Russ Steele November 28, 2018 / 11:09 pm

Ralph, I am not sure but will do some digging. ​

• Sam Still November 29, 2018 / 5:37 am

I believe it stands for Extinction Level Event.

• justdues November 29, 2018 / 6:49 am

Extinction level event

• Norsky© November 29, 2018 / 7:27 am

Extinction Level Event

• Rusty November 29, 2018 / 7:31 am

Extinction-level event.

• The Atmosphere Guy November 29, 2018 / 9:31 am

‘ELE’ may refer to an ‘Extinction Level Event’ : It was a term used in a recent movie.

• Van November 29, 2018 / 9:45 am

ELE means Extinction Level Event

• Jacob November 29, 2018 / 10:41 am

Extinction Level Event, (ELE).

2. Maurice Cotterell November 23, 2018 / 3:44 am

To see how to calculate the 11.4929-year sunspot cycle, the 187-long sunspot cycle and the 18,139-year grand solar cycle see http://www.MauriceCotterell.com (The cause of global-warming-and-global-cooling) . This also explains the cause of the Maunder Minimum and the date of the next sunspot minimum.

3. jabowery November 28, 2018 / 10:50 pm

I didn’t see where she said the minimum would last 350-400 years. I thought she said the cycle was that long. I saw where she said the current minimum could last decades though and could result in serious food shortages in a decade.

Also, it should be noted that the the largest X-class flares occurred during the last solar minimum about 11 years ago, which would be even more catastrophic.

4. Gabriel November 29, 2018 / 7:43 pm

i) Please take a look at this data from solar physicist David Birch… https://twitter.com/dbirch214/status/1067870276552204290

ii) Also take a look to this comment from Dr. Tamitha Sukov…

• Russ Steele December 5, 2018 / 10:06 pm

Thanks for sharing the links. Only time will tell how intense solar cycle 25 will be. Apologize for the slow response, we were on an RV trip to the coast with friends and forgot to check this WordPress page.

5. rinniehidy6572 January 24, 2019 / 2:39 am

Fantastic article
    Sharing this on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest!!

6. richarda January 29, 2019 / 11:45 am

Professor Zharkova referenced work by two Chinese researchers into the total solar flux impacting the Earth. The profile of the flux tends to match the increase in CO2 in the Earth’s atmosphere, and this causes difficuties in correlating global temperature changes against both variables.
    Some suggest that there are economic and other changes that tend to match solar cycles and that may support views that solar cycles have the greater impact on global temperature changes.

7. greg w January 31, 2019 / 7:34 am

This is an excellent article. A little background first: My older brother who lives in Southern California helped design the guidance system for the space shuttle years ago. My background is somewhat different, having played for country rock artists professionally much of my life.

My wife and I moved from San Diego, CA to Indianapolis, IN in 1987, and have in recent years been aware of a significant weather shift to milder winters (brutally cold temps but much less snow) and consistently much hotter summers.

My brother recently introduced me to the Super Grand Solar Minimum Cycle, and after reading up on it, I’m absolutely enthralled by the research that has been done. This honestly puts so much of our weather patterns in perspective.

The article that I just finished reading here is simply first class, and of course, Professor Valentina Zharkova’s presentation on YouTube is simply riveting. You and the other letter writers have done a yeoman’s job with the links and references, and I’m going to send this to a number of folks with whom I’ve been having this conversation on an ongoing basis.

Thanks so much. This site is bookmarked.